As a registered Community Interest Company, established in 2007 and owned by the Sheffield & Rotherham Wildlife Trust, we have conservation at the heart of everything we do. All of our profits are re-invested back into the charitable work of our parent company, creating a better future for wildlife, people and the green spaces we all love within Sheffield and Rotherham.
All our work is underpinned by the vision to increase biodiversity and create a sustainable future for wildlife, the environment and the people that share these spaces.
Through the projects we deliver, we want our outcomes to create a positive lasting impact on nature.
Providing technical ecological and environmental services, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their objectives and benefit nature.
Our specialist team adopts a collaborative approach that focuses on providing pragmatic support to our partners across a diverse range of projects.
We remain committed to being a forward-looking organisation delivering responsive outcomes across the environmental consultancy sector.
Our Core Values
- Highly responsible and dependable
- Passionate and dedicated team approach
- Professional engagement and collaborative solutions
- Pragmatic support with real-world solutions
- Creating biodiversity and environmental net gain
- Commitment to our clients and partners
- Delivering benefits to our communities
- Enhancing wildlife and the natural world
- Technical and experienced support
- Communication is a priority
Find out more about the career opportunities with us.
Read about our recent projects and industry updates.
Talk to one of our specialists for information, advice and a quote on your project.